Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New website

I've just redone my very basic webpage, I think it's a better look than the previous one, but still not as good as I would like it to be. I like to DIY most things when it comes to my micro Mel P Designs brand, including making my own website.


I pay a small fee through yola.com to own the domain name melpdesigns.com. It's a pretty good way for someone like me with who is not very savvy with webpage building, to get a basic page up and running. Over time I plan on making look more pretty, but want to keep it simplicity and clean.



I really love this photo of my friend Nicola wearing one of my handmade pompom scarves. I think it captures a snapshot of life in winter in Perth - overgrown green gardens, dappled sunlight and rugging up in a wooly scarf. 

I would love to know what you think of my website, or hear about any tips you have for designing simple websites. Did someone make one for you? Did you make it yourself? How do you get traffic to your website?

x Mel P.

No comments:

Post a Comment