What you will need:
no8 mercerised cotton
1.5mm crochet hook
1. ch2, 6sc into 1st chain
2. 2sc into each sc (12sc), join with ss, do not finish off.
3. continuing from the circle you have just made, chain for 85cm.
4. 6sc into 2nd ch from hook.
5. 2sc into each sc (12sc), join with ss, finish off. Weave in ends.
1. Fold chain length in half. Join yarn 11cm from middle of chain.
2. ch1, sc into same sp, then sc in each chain for 22cm, turn.
3. ch1, dc into same st, dc into each sc to end, turn.
4. *ch 5, sk 2 dc, sc* to last dc, turn.
5. 3 ss into 1st ch5, *ch5, sc into next ch5 space* to end, 3ss into last ch5 space, turn.
repeat step 5 until you have 3 rows of trellis. Finish off, weave in ends.
This pattern is my own original design, so please be kind and do not resell or copy my pattern. You can make and sell as many as you like, but please reference me by linking to this blog post. Thank you :-)
You can purchased collars I have made here.