Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Crochet Bunting

Happy New Year! I hope the start to your year has been wonderful, and that you all enjoyed/are enjoying the festive season. I had a fabulous Christmas and New Years Eve, and hosted a little New Years pre-party party at my house. Even my dog Sparky got into the spirit of things in her sparkly party hat.

I used fairy lights and bunting to decorate my backyard for the party. I have learnt to sew recently, so made my own bunting from a vintage fabric kit I bought from My Poppet. I know bunting is overused, you see it everywhere now, but I still like it!

My first new crochet project for 2012 is this mini triangle bunting. The pattern is suitable for beginners - I have made the instructions super-easy to follow with lots of photos to reference. Get the pattern here, or buy the finished bunting here.

How has your festive season been? Did bunting feature in your decorating?!

x Mel P.









No comments:

Post a Comment