Saturday, October 5, 2013

Perth Royal Show Creative Crafts 2013

Every year in the October school holidays the Perth Royal Show happens. Last year for fun I entered a couple of my crocheted items into the Creative Crafts competition. This year I entered again, the exhibits I chose were a toy cow and a traditional crocheted baby layette. The coveted award is an RAS sash that I really would love to win. It didn't happen this year (my toy cow got a highly commended and was beaten by the beautiful cow filet crochet piece pictured below), so next year I must up the ante, and I hope to come home with the sash!

Here are the results of the creative crafts competition for 2013.

My toy cow "Daisy". She was awarded a highly commended
Daisy and Granny Cow, also awarded a highly commended

And the winning entry was this lovely cow filet crochet piece

This is the baby outfit that I entered (minus the booties which I did not finish in time)


Some of the cute baby outfit entries

No comments:

Post a Comment